Skip to the content
- The outline: The outline lists the components inside the document. Components can represent a few separate screens or be linked to compose the navigation of a whole app.
- The canvas: In the canvas, you see a non-interactive preview of how each component will look in the exported code.
- The sidebar: The sidebar contains the inspectors.
- The Component inspector contains the control to configure the selected component in the outline.
- The Document inspector allows you to set the project name, the author, and the company name for the document. These will be exported in the template comment at the top of every exported .swift file.
- The toolbar: The toolbar contains the segmented control to switch between the inspectors in the sidebar and the button to export the document to SwiftUI code.